Examples Of Services Offered
- review of existing website, with update suggestions offered
- re-purpose old outdated template websites, HTML websites, Joomla websites and older WordPress blogs/websites into new ‘responsive’ WordPress websites/blogs that look great when viewed on any device, ie smartphone, tablet or computer
- construct new WordPress websites/blogs using premium themes and quality development tools
- create website and blog content for client websites
- develop WordPress e-commerce sites
- install WordPress plugins and other new mods/tweaks for websites as they ‘grow’ and require additional features
- handle upgrades and maintenance for WordPress websites as needed
- set up e-mail marketing tools
- set up Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media on-line presence for websites developed
- provide consulting services to help clients match up their budget with the best WordPress features for their business needs
(Note – if a service is not specifically listed above, please ask — if we do not personally offer a specific service, we can often help hook you up one of our virtual affiliates.)
Carolin Benjamin Consulting, (aka CreativeZone.com) has been working to help clients with website and Internet needs for the past several years. Headed up by Carolin Benjamin, Carolin also utilizes other talented Internet professionals, (as needed), for client project needs.
For the past ten years, or so, Carolin has been working with clients to help them with website and Internet needs, after many years of earlier career experience working in marketing management in the corporate world, owning a marketing consulting firm, and owning a real estate brokerage.
Additionally we currently also accept ‘white label’ projects from other web agencies and developers, who at times have an over-load of work.
Typical clients are sole proprietors, professional services firms, small and medium sized businesses and non-profits.
Our location is Gold Canyon Arizona, a small, mostly sunny community at the foot of the Superstition Mountains and about 45 minutes east of the Phoenix airport. Since all of our work work is handled virtually we can provide help to clients wherever they are located. With today’s electronics, communication is easy, regardless of where a client is located.